The CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare System (CrMS) provides comprehensive, professional services through individualized follow-up, standardized teaching tools, and ongoing research. It is the only education program in this field that meets the education demands of a newly emerging allied health profession and provides a case management approach to teaching.
Dr. Thomas W. Hilgers’ pivotal discovery is the standardized observations of the CrMS menstrual and fertility cycles. Women chart with the system for gynecologic health maintenance, and couples use it to achieve or avoid pregnancy. Trained physicians can read a woman’s CrMS chart universally — this is the key to unraveling the mysteries of the menstrual and fertility cycle.
The CREIGHTON MODEL is not:
- just a natural family planning method or natural method of contraception;
- just for married couples;
- difficult to learn or expensive to use; and
The CREIGHTON MODEL is:
- the first standardized system of the menstrual and fertility cycle biomarkers which strongly links and networks the ability to achieve or avoid pregnancy successfully with the ability of the woman to monitor and maintain her gynecologic and reproductive health;
- based on 37 years of research by Dr. Thomas Hilgers;
- versatile and effective at any stage of any woman’s reproductive life;
- the foundation of NaProTECHNOLOGY; and
- an international language of women’s menstrual and fertility cycles and reproductive and gynecologic health maintenance.